Monday, February 26, 2007

Fly Like an Eagle...



I'm not a birdwatcher. You're never going to find me camped out in the woods with a pair of high-powered binoculars, waiting for a glimpse of the Ruby-throated Whackamole or anything like that. But I am fascinated by Eagles. I suspect it's because I'm originally from the large expanse of the United States were the birds are nearly mythical - everyone's heard of them, but noone has ever actually seen one. So being out here near Seattle, where you can see one downtown, is fairly amazing. And the last time I saw one, a juvenile, I had my camera, and managed to get some pictures. And today, rather than pontificate about some random topic, I decided to share them with you. Enjoy.



(Okay... so they aren't the best pictures you've ever seen. I'm a project manager, not a nature photographer!)

No comments: