Saturday, December 5, 2020

Grüß vom Krampus

So this evening would be Krampusnacht, if that were a thing in most of the United States. While the character of Krampus was enough of a novelty to spawn a few movies over the past several years, it hasn't really caught on. Which is kind of too bad... Lots of kids seem to make the Naughty List their permanent residence, and a bit of Krampus lore might do them a bit of good.

In any event, I have a Funko Pop Krampus figure that I picked up a few years back, and I figured I needed the excuse to use my camera again.


1 comment:

Jonathan Henry said...

We can put this up there with the many failures of the Trump administration.

As the son of Dutch immigrants. He could have introduced a bit of cross culture at the White House. By having a man in a devil costume beat his children with reeds and throw them in sacks.

He had his chance. And as my rifle marksmanship instructors were fond of saying. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.