Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Renewal


I, for my part, love Winter. Long nights and plenty of snowfall are my idea of a good time. But I'm in the minority, and here in the Puget Sound area, Winter just isn't all it's cracked up to be. Constant drizzle and dreariness, the bare trees everywhere and when it does snow, the whole place immediately descends into Chaos. While I have all-wheel drive, tire chains and a healthy amount of respect for the physics behind Coefficients of Friction, when real Winter comes to the Seattle area, things get crazy, fast.

So when I saw that I could pre-order Spring on the Internet last year, I decided that I'd take one for the team and plunked down a credit-card number. And lo and behold! They even threw in rush delivery. And they packed a lot of it into a pretty giant box. I'm sure we have enough to share.

No comments: